Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First's (part one)

The first year...so full of MANY firsts! Each one so exciting! Like the first night he sleeps through the night. You wake up and look at your clock and he hasn't been up since he went to bed, and you got a good night's rest. Talk about getting excited! Is he rolling over, sitting up, pulling up, cruising, walking? That first smile, that first finger grasp, the first "mama" or "da-da" you hear. And so in an effort to capture some of these I have pictures of Carter and his first taste of cereal. I took these pictures with all of my kids. Pretty funny.

Mommy, what is this your putting into my mouth?
Hey, this isn't half-bad. Although I didn't get much in my mouth it's still fun!
Wait a minute, she's doing it again

Oh, I'm supposed to swallow...

Yes, I think I can get used to this. Yum!

Here's me in my exersaucer. All this fun new stuff!

What am I supposed to do with this?

Cool, push the buttons and it does all kinds of crazy stuff!

This thing called parenting is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment