Saturday, September 26, 2009

Let the games begin!

I guess it's my turn so, here's my own personal blog. I wouldn't call myself a follower, or at least I'm not an instant, act without thinking, kind of follower. It sometimes takes some persuasion on the part of a close friend to get me to try new things. For instance, Brandi actually signed me up and created my own profile for Facebook; that wasn't my doing. And yes, I'm glad she did it, even though I only have like 20 something friends. I'm just kind of hesistant when it comes to the world wide wed. Hence my hesitancy to start a blog. But....my best friend, Jessica, has a blog - ittybittybitsofme - and when I visited her home back in May she was kind enough to give us her master bedroom for the weekend....and sitting there on her nightstand was a hard cover book entitled with the name of her blog and the past year, along with pictures and posts, in print. I flipped through the pages and they were filled with treasure. These are such precious days in the early stages of our marriage and the children are little and growing so fast. Shane and I tell ourselves all the time "we need to write this stuff down so we don't forget", but life is busy and crazy, and it's only going to get crazier. So my answer to the madness is to create a blog to capture these sweet moments. Many of you are a huge part of our lives so you will probably find yourself here in these pages, and I hope you enjoy sharing in all the madness!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Love the blog!!! I tried to sign up to be able to view it, but just signed on as a guest b/c it was giving me a hard time. Can you try to send me an invitation again, just in case. I don't want to miss any important moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love the design of your blog! Now i can stay in touch with what is going on in your lives! love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are blogging, Macy as now I can feel a little more connected to your children. Love you and really can't wait to see you!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're doing this! Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete