Here's some of the Cross family Christmas fun with the glitz and glam...or better known as GLITTER!
I very much want to start traditions in our home for Christmas, and I thought one of the best and easiest ways to start was with Christmas ornaments. I got the idea for these ornaments from our Secrets class. Very easy, but with a 1 year old and 3 year old very messy. After making their first ornament all they cared about was playing with the glitter and the glue. Which was fine...who cares about the mess. These are special times. They were entertained for quite some time and I had fun watching them play. And I also had fun putting the finishing touches on the ornaments.





Our Sunday School teacher, Phil, (who has 3 adult children) recently made the comment to us one Sunday morning to make sure we keep all of the homemade ornaments our kids bring home from church or school or some type of event. He said that we'd look back and treasure them one day. And so, I'm very excited and proud of our collection this year. Our Christmas tree is a good mix of the store-bought glitz and glam to the homemade treasures. Here are some of our additions this year.

We got these from their Sunday School classes at church.

Avery made these at school.

And these are my favorite that they made at school, painted on tiles with their sweet little fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment