Here's one of Parker's Christmas presents that he got from some family. It's the Buzz Lightyear spaceship and was pure enjoyment for both kids. When you turned it on it would automatically turn around in a big circle and then you used the remote control to move it all around.So I was getting dressed and ready for an outing the other day with the kids. I was drying my hair and after I turned off the hair dryer I heard Avery SCREAMING! I found her on the floor in the entryway, head down and frantic. It took me a moment to realize that Buzz Lightyear was tangled up in her hair. I have no idea how it happened, and Avery couldn't explain it to me. All she could do, poor thing, was cry...and SCREAM (she's quite the drama queen). It took a little work to get her hair out of the tiny wheels and as I was getting ready to get the scissors to cut the last bit out, she turned her head and pulled it out herself. OUCH!!!

If you take a good look at the pictures you'll notice a pink "glaze" greased up all over the spaceship. That would be chapstick. Avery loves chapstick, and she has been warned several times that it is only for her lips; she likes to spread it all over everything...like the spaceship. She did get reprimanded for the "greasing" but I will admit that it sure helped getting her hair out of those wheels!
Grief! Does she have a bald spot?!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!
ReplyDelete