Money burns a whole in my pocket! I'm talking about the money that's mine...like birthday or Christmas money. Money that I know I am going to spend on me. I figure it's because I usually have a list in the back of my mind of things I'd like to have, or to splurge on every now and then. So when I get the money in my pocket, off I go. The only problem is deciding which treat to treat myself to.
So I still have some Christmas money that I'm holding onto and I'm trying to decide. Here are my options:
1. I recently got a pedicure (that was long overdue!) at a nail shop here in Arlington in one of our little strip malls. It's called Liberty Nails. I've been in before and I've always been impressed. It's one of the best pedicures I've ever gotten. They take their time and pay careful attention to caring for your feet and toes. And it's only $27! I always tell myself that I need to take care of my feet more regularly...so should I use my money to treat myself to multiple pedicures over the next few months?
or, 2. Designer jeans. I think I've finally been talked into a good pair of designer jeans. Every one who has a pair swears by them. And I could further use this as an incentive for losing baby weight!
or, 3. the prenatal massage. Oh how I'd love to lay on my tummy and have somebody rub my back and shoulders. It's just that in an hour, it's all over. So is it worth investing "my money" in?
or, 4. hold onto it and use it for the day when I have that spur of the moment "I really want this but I don't really have the money for it...but wait, I still have Christmas money that I can use, Yay!"
Thoughts? Opinions?
i am a fan of the prenatal massage! i had one while pregnant with hallie and it was absolutely MARVELOUS! and i ended up in labor like the next night!
ReplyDeletei do like the idea of designer jeans though. if i had that much extra money right now i might just buy me some!
i know that was not much help! sorry!
The massage will probably be great, but then it will be over and you know your body is going to go through the ringer when you have the little guy.
ReplyDeleteI am voting for jeans since that is the gift that keeps on giving. Whenever I have a little extra fun money, it always gets spent on clothes :)
miss y'all!
I'd do the designer jeans! I haven't splurged yet to buy some, but I just think that is such a practical splurge seeing how mommies wear jeans a lot!
ReplyDelete