Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a very happy birthday this year!  Complete with the morning at the gym, swimming with a friend, good naps (after all that swimming), downtown with the family for a yummy meal and a fun ride on the trolley.  It was just a good, fun day.  (Even though I inhaled my cheeseburger from the Kooky Canuck, and then ate the skillet cookie with the ice cream for dessert and wanted to vomit afterwards...ha!).  And then a few days later a night out with the girls. 
I must admit the past few years I've been tempted to wallow in those creeping numbers in the 30's, but I just have WAY TOO MUCH to be thankful for to sulk in another number.  I always hear, "you're only as old as you feel", and I feel absolutely engulfed in blessings!



(I had to put this picture in here...look at Parker pouting, ha!) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday friend!!!! Thanks soooo much for letting us crash at your place last weekend!! The girls are still talking about it!

    ReplyDelete