Thursday, October 29, 2009

Favorite Things

I found these adorable little apples at Kroger the other day...aren't they cute. Just the right size for A & P to enjoy without wasting a whole apple, which usually ends up happening.
So on a rainy day with no place to go I started capturing some more of their favorite things from the kitchen. And this is what I came up with.
Parker is CRAZY about raisins!!! He eats several boxes a day. And I'm not sure if it's because he enjoys them that much, or if it's just the sheer pleasure of being able to get them out of the pantry, opening the box, and eating them all by himself. This is one of the two items of food that I don't mind him helping himself to. And let's just say b/c of these raisins our boy is pretty regular!
It's okay, Parker, you can have your 5th box of raisins, even though it's still morning!

And then there's these little guys that are easily accessible by the P-man, and also enjoyed by Avery.

Next comes our usual breakfast ritual. CEREAL BARS. Avery was always eager to get her milk in the morning, but Parker is very excited about getting his cereal bar. Mixed Berry and Apple Cinnamon are our two favorites.

And to go along with our cereal bar, some yummy yogurt. Avery's favorite is rasberry. Parker doesn't care what flavor, just as long as I give him the spoon and let him feed himself.
Then there's Old Faithful! PB&J! Avery would eat this everyday for lunch; she loves it. Parker, on the other hand, has a new distaste for it. I'm not sure what to put in his lunch for MDO anymore. I guess some more raisins! Ha!

And last, but not least, our special treat. We just have to keep Daddy away from it! (Thanks Jessica for the idea, and thanks Brandi for the b-day present!)

Pure sugar bubble gum whose flavor only last a few chews. But the smiles and giggles that come with it are worth it!

1 comment: