Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I love being a Mother! And I had a very happy Mother's Day. Shane took us out to dinner on Saturday night in honor of the day. (We thought Sunday after church may be a little too crowded.) I told Shane all I wanted for Mother's Day was for him to take the kids shopping and let them pick out a gift for me. So he loaded them up and took them to Dollar General! :-) As you'll see below Avery picked out a pretty decorative cross with actually one of my favorite Bible verses, and Parker got me a bag of balloons, which I can't seem to find. In addition I got several Mother's Day projects from the kids' Mother's Day Out and Sunday School. This one is from Avery. She did pretty good.

We had baby dedication Sunday night at church. Parker is MIA, not interested in taking a picture and I didn't push it. His behavior during the dedication deserves another blog entry.

This one if from Avery, too. She did this one at Sunday School.

These are little flower vases they made at MDO. They used their little fingerprints for decoration.

And here's Parker's creativity.


I'm very thankful that God chose me to be Avery, Parker, and Carter's mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment