Here are a few quotes from Avery I've heard in the past few weeks. Wonder where she heard them from:
*Just chill me out, Momma!
*You're killing me, Mom!
*Mom, you're losing your mind!
*Ughhh!
I never knew I sighed and grunted so much until I heard Avery copying me, and now I am so aware of it when I do....and it's quite often. Yikes!
And then I heard her call Parker "stupid" one day. I knew that didn't come from me so I asked her where she heard that word (and explained to her why that is such an unkind thing to say). She told me it was in "the song". Ok, in the playroom I have an old CD/radio player and she figured how to turn it on. Kelly Clarkson's CD just happened to be in there, so now when they go play it's a given that they turn it on. They love to dance to it. Kelly Clarkson is harmless, right? Well, part of her lyrics says "...I even fell for that STUPID love song". Oh my, they are sponges. Scares me to death sometimes!
On the opposite end, Avery has taken over my part of the bedtime prayer that I pray every night. "Please give us a good night's rest, with sweet dreams. And please keep us safe while we sleep". And she's not just saying it. I know that she means it!
What will be next???!!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well... don't call your dog an idiot b/c they will call each other idiots at the vet in front of the vet and she will laugh (but probably think we all call each other idiots). Or, don't let them listen to the Justin Timberlake song on the radio (because all JT songs have a good beat, right) b/c they will come home singing it for Daddy. (or justin bieber, either) nice. yes.. little sponges indeed and I am in sooooo much trouble!!
ReplyDeleteOh.. and since I know this comes straight to your email... Dad's tumors are SHRINKING!!!!! BF is on for June 19th at the lake house - Yeah Yeah!!
ReplyDelete