Avery started 4 year old preschool last week and to no surprise she handled it well and loved it. She's already talking about when she turns 5 she's going to kindergarten...girl, slow down! She's going to Bartlett Baptist, 3 days a week, 9 to 12 (and on Wednesday she stays for stay-and-play since Wed. is Parker's MDO day). Her teachers are Ms. Samantha and Ms. Sheila. She didn't know anybody in her class, but I give her another week and she'll have a BFF.

She didn't want to stand by the monkey, but I talked her into it for just a brief picture shot...I had to get the "welcome" photo. That monkey is pretty funny, though.

She has a special hook where she hangs her backpack and has her name tag and I wanted to get a picture of her by it, but she was too excited about going to the group circle (Ms. Samantha had already started). I'm surprised I got this picture.

We're looking forward to a fun and exciting year!
Can you please have Avery call Claire and tell her that bows are all the rage when you are 4! We are boycotting lately and it is driving. me. CRAZYYYYYY!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you! I'll try to call you tomorrow or Friday.