Tuesday, September 21, 2010
We have arrived!!!
Yes, Parker is officially potty-trained. Of all times and places he decided on our 5 day vacation to Chattanooga that going #2 in the potty isn't so bad. Go figure. Shane and I agreed that it was time to give him the ultimatum, but we also strongly agreed we would wait until after vacation. So we had the countdown..."Parker, in 5 days we're going to tell pull-ups bye-bye and you are going to wear your underwear". So the Monday we got back from vacation we put his Donald Duck underwear on him (his choosing) and he's done great ever since. Funny little creature, he is. We gave him a countdown when it came to telling his pacifier bye-bye and it worked beautifully for that occasion as well. We are proud of you Parker! You are getting to be such a big boy! I try really hard not to make potty-training a battle (notice I said "I try"). So this major feat has been won; now the battle is fighting with him over which pair of underwear he's going to wear - "Parker, you can't wear Percy (from Thomas the Train) again today. Mommy has to wash that pair". Oh the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment