Here's A & P in front of our train car! Oh the love! We had to love each other staying in a train car with one queen bed, a day bed with a trundle, and Carter's room...a.k.a. the bathroom. Thank goodness the pack-n-play fit in there.
We spent our first day at the aquarium...lots of fun. I especially enjoyed the sharks!!! So before we started our visit inside the "Ocean's Wonders" we let A & P step in the fountains and little stream of water they had outside. Well, before we knew it, Parker was swimming instead of wading in the water. The only other clothes I had available were one of Carter's onesies and a t-shirt I had just bought Avery that had penguins, flowers, and the words "cool chicks" on it. The t-shirt and pull-up won. He spent the day wearing this...didn't seem to bother him.
Here we are at the I-MAX theatre. I got a kick out of Avery reaching out with her hands and trying to grab the dolphins.
Petting the sting rays; although Daddy was the only one who touched anything besides the water.
We also spent a day at "See Rock City". The kids enjoyed climbing and conquering the "mountains".
"Show me your muscles!"
Carter enjoyed the trip, too. Here he is with Daddy fitting through the "Fat Man's Squeeze"
Just because...
Thanks Chattanooga for a great vacation and wonderful memories!!!













looks like you had lots of fun! i wanted to see inside the train car...
ReplyDeleteBo and Max stayed inside the train on their way back home this last time they visited... They had fun!
ReplyDelete