Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all

I'm playing catch up here, because as we're gearing up to head into the holidays I still haven't shared our Fall events.  So before I strap my seat belt on and try not to fly through Thanksgiving and Christmas, here's our October.
For the past 3 years it's been tradition to go to Cedar Hill Farms and enjoy outdoor activities with the kids, along with a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We always have a fun time, and this year was no different.  However, I will make note that the admission prices increased this year, it was very crowded (it hasn't been like that in the past), and considering that it is an hour's drive away....I'm holding Jeff to his plan for next year's Pumpkin Patch adventure.  So far the only details I have are buying our own pumpkins, putting them out in a field, and let the kids run go pick one out. 
We let the kids play on the playground when we first arrived which included a sandbox with trucks and diggers.  I didn't think we'd ever get Parker away from there.  We probably could have left him there and picked him back up after we finished at the pumpkin patch :-)  The highlight of the day was getting to sit up in the big tractor that pulled our trailer to the pumpkin patch.  
Good times! 

 



 



1 comment:

  1. im holding jeff to it too! he told his parents and they were super excited about it! they love to do big things like that!

    ReplyDelete