Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shutterfly!

I love Shutterfly!  I joined Shutterfly when Avery was born because, #1- I was taking an enormous amount of pictures and I just couldn't keep up , and #2 - it was simple and easy, and it kept me organized.  And since then I have been a very satisfied customer.  Their picture quality is great, and they take care of their customers.  I have received numerous personalized, special offers...from free shipping, to free stationery, to free photo books!  Check out these amazing  photo books; they are great for keeping memories.  I've made a Christmas photo book, and a summer "fun in the sun" photo book and I look forward to making many more.

The project capabilities on Shutterfly are endless.  It's a great place to create your own birthday invitations...simple,easy, and adorable.  Parker had the best "dino-invitation" a 2 year old could have!  And every year I create our own personal photo calendar; these also make great grandparent gifts!

And now I'm getting to the really good part.  Remember how I mentioned that Shutterfly takes care of their customers...well by my sharing this information with you, I'm receiving 50 free Christmas cards!  And what I absolutely love are their Photo cards.  I have used these photo cards before in the past and I will be using them again this year (even without the free promo, I would have used these cards :-)  Now the hard part is choosing which one.  Do I want the folded greeting card, which includes photos on the inside and out, also leaving room for a holiday letter....or do I want the premium cardstock flat stationery cards....or do I want the flat photo cards (this is what I've used in the past and they are very, very cute!)  Decisions, decisions!  And have you seen the designs?!  You must go to Shutterfly's site and check out the endless possibilities!  I can hardly wait to make mine!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job figuring out those hyperlinks! =) have fun picking out your cards!

    ReplyDelete