Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Halloween!


We spent Halloween this year at Granna & Poppa's and enjoyed trick-or-treating with our cousins.  Granna & Poppa's neighborhood is "Halloween central" for trick-or-treating.  There were lots of costumes and lots of candy....and lots of fun.

Pretty good pumpkin, huh?  I was kind of proud of this!


Here's our sweet little cow!  He took a stroll in his stroller while we walked around the neighborhood.

And here we have Cat-Woman, a Star-Wars character (I can't remember exactly who Brady was), Spider-girl, and Sleeping Beauty....all making their silly face.

Blair-bear and Carter gearing up to keep up with their older cousins and siblings.

After we got going, our train engineer finally decided posing for a picture wasn't all that bad.  All aboard!

Here's the gang (minus Carter).  Cousins are fun!

Once Parker realized that trick-or-treating involved receiving lots of candy he livened up and enjoyed the show!

Presley & Avery. 

Avery had a lot of fun.  She's old enough now she can keep up with her cousins.  And boy, did she!  This was one Sleeping Beauty who just about ran from house to house to house.

This Halloween was special, and I'm very thankful we were all home at Granna & Poppa's to be together.  This Halloween was PawPaw's 90th birthday and we had a celebration!!!  It was a very happy day, and I'm certain PawPaw enjoyed himself, and enjoyed watching the kiddos RUN AROUND LIKE CRAZY!!!  This was definitely a time to remember and cherish.  More of that to come...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment