Shane and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary in April!!!! Wow, 8 years! Apart from the sweet cards we exchanged, that's pretty much all the celebrating we did. Sad, I know, but that's just the position we're in these days. I'm hoping for a date night really soon (we need one!)
I love you Shane Jason Cross. You still make my heart melt and flutter all at the same time. I feel safe and sheltered in your love. You are a steadfast provider for our family. You are smart and funny (hilarious actually), you can fix anything or figure anything out. You are kind and thoughtful. You love the Lord and you are growing in Him...and you are leading our family to walk in His ways. You are using your spiritual gift in more ways than one - teaching - it's "your thing" and you're so patient in your teaching. You are the best wrestler, chaser, bathgiver, bandaid placer, book reader, listener, bathroom taker our kids could ever dream of having. And you are THE source of comic relief in our home. You love me in so many ways and I've never ever doubted that love. Even though this season of 4 small kids is crazy & hectic and we don't get a lot of time together, there's nobody else I'd rather be sharing this with!!! I'm so thankful God chose us to partner together and entrusted these beautiful children to us to raise and nurture....what a gift! Our late night talks after we finally get all we can get done in a day, before our heads hit the pillow - I treasure that sweet time. I'm so thankful for the one and only ticket aboard the "Shane train", ha :-) and he's all mine!
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment