Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Parker

Parker-man is 4!...hard to believe!  He is one funny, tender-hearted BOY!  Despite the fact that he plays with his sister, comfortable with all her "girl stuff", Parker is all boy....rough & tough & dirty - the way he's supposed to be.  He has attended 3 year old pre-K this year and he has really matured and blossomed.  He loves school and has made some good boy friends (he's usually hanging out with a bunch of girls).  He loves dinosaurs and Spiderman (and anything "super hero") but we all know who his real hero is...Daddy!  He has told me several times when he grows up he wants to be a daddy, just like his daddy.  I told him I thought that was a great idea!





For a while now Parker has been talking about having his birthday party at Pump It Up, and since the boys' birthdays are so close together, we decided to have their party together (making p.i.u. much more affordable).  And he's been talking about getting a 4wheeler for his bday gift (thanks to Granna who showed him the Toys-R-Us flier).  We told him he has to save his birthday $$$ and then some to buy his 4wheeler. The P-man is very particular and persistent and does not forget details; I'm sure this quality will pay off one day.  Needless to say, he eventually got his 4wheeler.


I'd say somebody had a ton of fun!


Wow, could I be more thankful for these treasures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment