I love Spring and I love to celebrate Easter. I can hardly wait to get to church to gather and sing praises of thanksgiving and honor to our Risen Savior!!! Paw Paw and Jo Jo visited with us this weekend, and we sure enjoyed having them here. They got to see Avery & Parker play soccer; and we went downtown Saturday night and rode the trolley and enjoyed eating out somewhere different. Good times :-)
Since we don't have an evening service on Easter (which sometimes leaves me feeling a little lonely, b/c we don't have family here and it seems everyone else is having "family time"), Shane & I decided to have some friends over (also those without family in town) and have a "family" get together of our own. We welcomed the Helman's and the Stone's and we grilled out & dyed Easter eggs & played & just had fun! I see a new tradition in our future.
Carter looks so much like Shane in that first picture!
ReplyDelete