Monday, January 10, 2011

A little crafty....

I love to decorate at Christmas!  I could spend a ton of money on Christmas decorations; put I choose, rather, to spend the money on gifts :-), but I do manage to add a little something new to my Christmas decor each year.  And  Hobby Lobby makes it affordable.  Has anybody else seen the "creative idea" brochures they have on random aisles throughout the store; or have you checked out their website?  Fun, EASY ideas to spruce up your home during the holidays.  Here's what I made this year:





 Last year I bought these stocking holders, but this year I finally put pictures in the frames and the mantle just looked complete.



We'll see what next year brings; I already have some ideas in mind!

2 comments:

  1. I always LOVE your christmas decorations! I def got some great ideas for next year!!

    ReplyDelete