Friday, October 7, 2011

Disney, Day 4

EPCOT!  I've never been to Epcot.  Somehow in my previous trips I've never made it to this park.  So today was a new adventure for us all.  We slept late and made it for our lunch reservation at the Coral Reef.  It was pretty fun sittng there eating and watching sharks swim around (a favorite for the kids).  And I can't say that I've ever had a New York strip for lunch at 11:30 in the morning, but hey, there's a first time for everything.  I was full for the rest of the day!

Turtle Talk with Crush, my favorite.  Too bad Parker had to potty right when it started and Daddy had to miss it; he would have enjoyed it.  The Test Track, the kids' favorite.  I sat out on this one.  Despite my having to sit out on a few rides, I sure did anticipate and enjoy the looks on their faces when they came off of the ride.  Smiling, laughing, excitement.  And then I enjoyed Shane's playback of it all.



Just when I think I took plenty of pictures, I look back and wish I had taken more.  These are my only two pictures from Epcot :-(

Parker - the dude was fascinated with all of the buses.  Which bus are we going to take?  Is that bus going to the airport?  I like the bus with the orange seats.  Let's sit in the back.  Run to the bus stop anticipating with each buses arrival if this was going to be our bus.  So needless to say, when he saw the monorail he was quite impressed.  We got finished at Epcot at a decent hour, so we decided to ride the monorail from Epcot to the Magic Kingdom; and then take a bus from the M.G. back to our room.  It made for quite a detour, but it was time well spent :-)

I love my family.  What parent, doesn't right?  I am enjoying just having fun.  No laundry, no meals to cook, no toys to pick up, no errands to run.  Yes, I still have normal motherly duties, but I sure have enjoyed placing most of my energy into just having fun with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment