We started out our morning on the safari. Now there were several rides that I rode that gave a big warning to pregnant women that I rode anyway; I assume Disney has to be very careful when it comes to this issue. But the rides that I rode were hardly rough or bumpy - I knew that beforehand. I've taken the safari ride before, and so I used my purse to hide my belly and hopped right on. I will say I don't remember this trek through the savanna being so rough. Maybe it's because I've never sat in the back row of the ATV. I could not enjoy this adventure at all because I could not wait for it to be over!!! I thought baby Cross was going to bounce right out of me. So I suggest for any pregnant mommy who's looking to induce labor...go ride on this bumpy road!
Here are a few pictures from the day...
Mmmm, yummy ice cream. Enjoying a cool treat before the Festival of the Lion King, which was quite entertaining. I admit, today was hot and we were tired. We didn't do much of the park today knowing that we'll be back in a couple of days. So after the show we headed back to our room to take that good ole afternoon nap before our festivities tonight.
Rested up and ready to go again....
Parker looks real excited, doesn't he?!
watching the parade
I'm really glad we went to the Halloween party. Even though we didn't trick-or-treat or get any candy (the lines were way too long!!!), there was good entertainment and the lines to the rides were very, very short. Some you could get off and hop right back on. Another fun experience at the Magic Kingdom!
We were having so much fun, but I sure did miss my Carter man. I kept this picture on my camera and would look at it everyday.
Sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment